CredCrypto  - HYIP Investment and Trading Script - nulled

CredCrypto - HYIP Investment and Trading Script - nulled v3.1

No permission to download
  • Note: some broken links will redirect you to home page , please leave a comment, you will be notify as soon as the links is updated
  • You MUST read Socialtor Rules before making your first post, else you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban. Socialtor forum resource are safe and secure. So that you can use them for development and checking out functions. If your are on home windows and have an antivirus that signals you approximately a likely infection: understand it's a fake fantastic due to the fact all scripts are double checked by our experts. We endorse you to add Socialtor to relied/trusted on sites/assets or disable your antivirus momentarily at the same time as downloading a resource. thanks @Socialtor.

silverbird0

Apr 15, 2023
Hi please i have a problem with CredCrypto script. i cant upload any theme. i keep getting the following error below each time i try to upload a theme.

Failed! An error Occured.
ERROR LOG:
1. assets folder is Missing
2. blades folder is Missing
3. Config.php is Missing

socialtor_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
Hi please i have a problem with CredCrypto script. i cant upload any theme. i keep getting the following error below each time i try to upload a theme.

ERROR LOG:
3. Config.php is Missing
am gonna test and let you know

socialtor_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
socialtor_admin updated CredCrypto - HYIP Investment and Trading Script - nulled with a new update entry:

CredCrypto - HYIP & Trading PHP Script

CredCrypto is a web HYIP investment and trading platform. Built with the laravel framework, CredCrypto features automated investment system with fixed and variable investment options, secure otp, crypto and bank withdrawal, manual and gateway deposits.
For lauching your trading website, it features coin staking, 500+ trading pairs, bot trader, etc. You can lauch your website in minutes without any coding knowledge.

Read the rest of this update entry...

silverbird0

Apr 15, 2023
okay, a will let you know
i actually found the theme in the root folder of the script. its on the upload theme page. i had to export it from the root folder to see if it will upload directly but i still got the error below:

ERROR LOG:
3. Config.php is Missing

Last edited:

socialtor_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
i actually found the theme in the root folder of the script. its on the upload them page. i had to export it from the root folder to see if it will upload directly but i still got the error below:

ERROR LOG:
3. Config.php is Missing
am also getting the same error, a will try to see if a can fix or get a solution and let you know