Mailbox  - Webmail based e-mail client module for Perfex CRM

Mailbox - Webmail based e-mail client module for Perfex CRM v2.0.1

No permission to download
  • Note: some broken links will redirect you to home page , please leave a comment, you will be notify as soon as the links is updated
  • You MUST read Socialtor Rules before making your first post, else you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban. Socialtor forum resource are safe and secure. So that you can use them for development and checking out functions. If your are on home windows and have an antivirus that signals you approximately a likely infection: understand it's a fake fantastic due to the fact all scripts are double checked by our experts. We endorse you to add Socialtor to relied/trusted on sites/assets or disable your antivirus momentarily at the same time as downloading a resource. thanks @Socialtor.

socialtor_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
socialtor_admin submitted a new resource:

Mailbox - Webmail based e-mail client module for Perfex CRM - Ever wanted a web-based client inside Perfex CRM’s admin area, to managing your mails from? We got

Ever wanted a web-based client inside Perfex CRM’s admin area, to managing your mails from? We got you covered! By using our module, you will be able to allow your staff members to send /receive /draft /organize e-mails of their IMAP accounts, inside their dashboard.

Read more about this resource...

Irinhxe

Mar 9, 2023
Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ??
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please tell me.
Thank you.

Irinltl

Mar 9, 2023
Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please tell me.
Thank you.